High School Life by Sharon Cuneta![]() |
As I entered the gate of Philippine
Science High School, I knew this would be the next stage of my life. Mixed
emotions, I can’t explain. So many questions that came in to my mind. High
school is a vital training ground for life—from continued education to the
future that lies beyond. High school life based on what they have said is full
of excitements, activities, learning new sports, making friends and most of all
the start of having crush to opposite sex. Whatever will be, I am trying to
convince myself this is the right place for me. The buildings I’ve seen will
help shape who I become. In our world not everyone is fortunate enough to have
education like I have now. So, proud to say” Welcome PISAY!”
Three months passed by, there are
several things that I never thought I can do it by myself without asking help
from my mother who used to helped me do my assignments, asking her what should
I wear, waking me up every morning and I learned how to eat “gulay” as my
“ulam”. Budgeting my time, my allowance needs a lot of attention and focus. Just
imagine, will be staying at PISAY for six long years, just like passing through
the stages of struggles and success. How difficult it is!!!!!!!!!
Well, then, passing the subjects in
high school, is always a struggle. English, Integrated Science, Social Science
etc.etc.etc. How about mathematics? Yes!
Mathematics will always be an essential part of every one of us here in PISAY.
If others would say, “I hate Math”, for me I would say, “How I love Mathematics”.
Maybe then, they just don’t have enough practice. I feel math has taught me not
only about the four fundamental operations, algebra and trigonometry but it has
taught me thinking skills and problem solving that will take me further.

No comments:
Post a Comment